The upsurge of human growth hormone supplements, sprays and injections in the past decade has caused many people to try them to fight aging. Be it lower libido, reduced stamina, depleting bone density, losing mental dexterity, frequent bouts of depression, sagging skin, wrinkles and dark spots, or any other problems that accompany old age; HGH is believed to be a perfect fix for all of these and more.
If you are also one of the people who are meditating to take or are already taking HGH in any form, you must know that in some rare cases HGH has been known to have some side effects.
Often, not taking HGH products as per their instruction manuals have been a cause of these side effects. Overall, HGH is safe to use, as long as you take it according to the reccomended dosage and in the case of HGH injections, when they are taken by prescription and under the supervision of an experienced physician.
Just to give you a note of caution about HGH, given below are the few side effects that may be noticed in some rare cases, if you do not play by the rules:
- Acromegaly – This is a disorder where the bones of head and other parts of body, including hands and feet, grown abnormally big. Although, using HGH supplements does not cause this disease, it is progressed by the excessive usage of HGH.
- Pot Belly – This is usually seen in bodybuilders whose intake of the hormone is more than prescribed.
- Hypoglycemia – Excessive intake of HGH decreases insulin levels in the body.
- Joint Pains – Taking HGH induces growth and this in turn, leads to joint pains. The pains, however, subside when the body gets used to the process.
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome – This is a painful condition of the hand occurring due to a twisted or pinched nerve and is a result of excessive use of HGH. A severe case f the disease can lead to loss of use of the limb.
- Colon Cancer – Although this is rare, it was recently found that people who had undergone replacement therapy of cadaver growth in their are more likely to be afflicted with colon cancer in their adulthood.
Apart from these, other side effects include:
- Low Blood Sugar leading to diabetic coma;
- Damaged thyroid;
- Damaged liver;
- Excessive hair growth;
- Heart Enlargement; and
Therefore, exercise caution when you are using the growth hormone or its supplements. Take them properly and ask the physician about the correct dosage and the duration for which it has to be taken.
Leave a Reply